On July 25, 2021 the Harbor Master’s Officer released the most recent sounding report. The soundings taken on 7/25/2021 @ 0715 at -1.2 tide. Please note that this map is not intended for navigation purposes, try to enter and exit during high tides.
The association held our annual meeting via Zoom on Jan. 14th, 2021
31 members attended, in addition to outgoing board members and current and nominated board members.
Our Harbormaster, Scott Grindy was also in attendance and provided the association the annual report of accomplishments and plans for the current calendar year.
Highlights from the meeting:
- The minutes of the last annual meeting were unanimously approved by all parties.
- Outgoing President, Paul Manning is relocating to the East Coast and we thank him for his contributions.
- The treasurer reports good financial standing and reminds members to renew their membership.
- We welcome new Board Member, Director, Alex Mulder, and congratulate newly elected President, Mark Hensley
- Harbormaster, Scott Grindy shared great progress on the $190 Million settlement agreement with PG&E to clean-up, remediate and rebuild East Harbor
View the recording of the meeting on our YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/H8YTcQv9Vgo
Contact SFMHA Secretary, Kurt Hemmingsen should you have any questions.