WELCOME to the website of the SF Marina Harbor Association. The association is a not-for-profit unincorporated association under the laws of the State of California.
OUR MISSION is to promote the betterment of the San Francisco Marina Small Craft Harbor, located along Marina Boulevard in San Francisco, CA (between Fort Mason and the Presidio), including the maintenance and improvement of the harbor’s facilities.
OUR BYLAWS were adopted in August 2006 with minor revisions the following November.
YOUR PRIVACY is important to us – details: http://sfmarinaharbor.org/privacy-policy/
The association held our annual meeting via Zoom on Jan. 14th, 2021
31 members attended, in addition to outgoing board members and current and nominated board members.
Our Harbormaster, Scott Grindy was also in attendance and provided the association the annual report of accomplishments and plans for the current calendar year.
Highlights from the meeting:
View the recording of the meeting on our YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/H8YTcQv9Vgo
Contact SFMHA Secretary, Kurt Hemmingsen should you have any questions.
SF Marina Harbor Annual Meeting – Thursday, January 14, 2021 – 7 PM Pacific – via ZOOM
To join the webinar please click: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89143935196
Or call 1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 891 4393 5196
Approval of Minutes of Annual Meeting
Election of Officers and Directors
Establishment of working parties on:
– Docks, gates, wi-fi, bathrooms, dredging – all physical aspects of the harbor
– Review and oversight of Harbor finances; operations, capital improvements, variance analysis – Actual versus Plan
– Rules and Regulations – out of date and need to be more rational
– East Harbor Project – light a fire under it!
– Communications to and among berth holders – social media, website, email, and meetings
Harbormaster, Scott Grindy, will attend and discuss a wide range of topics, plus take Q&A – details below:
– East Harbor Renovation – Scope and Timing
– West Basin Entrance Dredging
– Repurposing former harbormaster office building – Additional bathrooms for berth holders versus chandler and yacht broker
– West Harbor Security Camera System
– Wi-Fi so berth holders can install cameras on their boats
– Parking issues – problems with commuters, RVs, and Uber/Lyft drivers – metering the parking spaces to eliminate all-day commuter parking is under discussion
Our nominating committee has proposed the following slate of officers, and we’ll take nominations from the floor:
President, Mark Hensley | email@example.com
Vice President & Treasurer, Bruce Stone | firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary & Webmaster, Kurt Hemmingsen | email@example.com
Director, Albert Wetter | Albert@awetter.com
Director, Alex Mulder | Alex@polaris-re.com
Director, Al Cavey | firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Risley Sams | email@example.com
Please share this notice with other berth-holders who might not be members. See you at the meeting via ZOOM on the 14th!
Bruce J. Stone
Acting President, SF Marina Harbor Association
Membership is open to anyone interested in the development and operations of the SF Marina Harbor.
PAY BY MAIL:
Please include your preferred mailing address, phone number, email address and SF Marina berth number on all correspondence.
SF Marina Harbor Association
c/o Bruce Stone
2149 North Point
San Francisco, CA 94123